Monday 2 March 2015

MY FIRST DAY AT UNVERSITY

First of September, 2014, is a very important day for all the graduates STPM and Matrik. On that day, many parents accompanied their children to university including me. We all waited in front of the college office waiting for register and take the room's key.
When I entered my room, my roommate and her family all are in the room. I very surprise in that time, when her family show their nice and ask me want their help or not.
Almost 2'o clock in the afternoon, we all gathered in the big hall and started our orientation week. At that time, I feel very scare because all of them nobody is I know but after I had know some friend, I feel I'm not alone and very lucky had this friend cause they are very nice and funny. 
Through the orientation week, we know a lot of new friends and make our university life more wonderful. I'm very thankful to all of them who give me a help and now I'm get ready to welcome my unversity life ......



No comments:

Post a Comment