Monday 9 March 2015

MY HOME TOWN

I was born in Mantin and I am still living at there. Mantin is located in the middle part of Nilai and Seremban. It is a small town.           Through it is small, but Mantin still has primary school, secondary school, mini market, police station, pos office, restaurant and so on. Besides that, around Mantin also has some factories, likes wood factory, steel factory, paper factory and plastic factory. In the same time, many business are going to be open soon around Mantin. So, Mantin in the recent years may become a busy business town. The most famous things in Mantin is local fruits like durian, mango, starfruit, mangosteen and so on. People who visit Mantin sure will buy some local fruits.          When I grow up, I probably live in Mantin too cause I love my home town too much and here got many my happy memories......

    ---Street Mantin---        

    ---Primary School---    

   ---Local fruits---
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment